Tuesday, June 14, 2016

What's New at FamilySearch?

Some of you will know that for about ten years I taught an online course about how to use the LDS website familysearch.org I stopped when the major changes began a few years back, and have never started again because ... well ... ummmm ... the changes continue! I guess that's a good thing, but I worry about so many people who are not able to use this fantastic website simply because they don't know how.

So this morning I did some in-depth research and discovered that the changes continue. sigh. What I can do to help right now is point you to their section that deals with what's new at familysearch. Take some time, and puddle around. There's lots of good info here. Best of luck. https://familysearch.org/blog/en/whats-new-at-familysearch/


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment