Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Camrose & Sherwood Park Alberta - Here I Come!!

Again I'm way behind in posting stuff here, but our company from New Brunswick JUST left and I'm flying out tomorrow morning for Alberta ... so a lot to get done. I'm in Camrose tomorrow evening at 7pm, and then at Genealogy in the Park in Sherwood Park Friday and Saturday. The registrations have been going GREAT and there is always room for one more so come on along. Here's the Genealogy in the Park link and info http://albertaresearch2.blogspot.ca/2016/01/genealogy-in-park-presents-pat-ryan.html Look for the links at the top of the page, and also the registration is there.

Up, up, and away!! Can't wait to see all my friends, and make some new ones.


Cheers,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to seeing you Pat!!!
    It's going to be a fun, adventurous, glorious, learning, networking weekend.

    Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete