Thursday, June 30, 2016

Another NEW IDEA for Sask. Cremation Post?

Jeepers am I turning morbid? Or overly curious about funeral home procedures? I don't think so, but I keep finding these articles and it's certainly got me thinking ... especially when oil and potash are not 'green' and are definitely not keeping Saskatchewan as a 'Have' province. I'm reading an awful lot about the soon demise of oil being worth anything, period. Hmmmmm. Where is my crystal ball!

Anyway, back to funeral homes and a greener solution to cremation. Have a read here http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/eco-cremation-dead-started-saskatchewan-1.3645792

If anyone has any personal experience with this new procedure I'm sure we'd all love to hear it - post to Comments or email me personally pryan at sasktel dot com.


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment