Friday, October 6, 2017

Ukraine

This is an interesting site http://euromaidanpress.com/?s=ukrainian+mosaic , although I've just found it courtesy of the East European Genealogicafl Society. We have two photos - copies appear in many of my husbands family members photobooks - so the people are probably family, but no one knows who they are, or where they were taken. I'm always looking for pictures of historical Ukrainian clothing, hoping for clues. This is why I am looking at this site. If you scroll down their page a bit to Ukrainian Mosaic: fice unique ethnic groups you will see what caught my interest. Hope this helps some of my Ukrainian researchers. OH, and if anyone has any hints to share regarding the two photos I've included, I would be so very grateful.




Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment