Saturday, October 14, 2017

11 Ordinary ThingsWomen Weren't Allowed To Do

Ohhhhh myyyyy ... I sadly remember every one of these things women weren't allowed to do! We all work from our own perspectives, so it's pretty amazing how much the World has changed in just this short time - within our lifetimes AND we're all still young. Right? LOL I believe this list in from the USA, but not a lot different in Canada I suspect, although I know I had a bank account in the 60s. No memory of anyone having to sign for me ... although that might have happened. Anyway, enjoy this little stroll down the 'good ole days'? https://www.littlethings.com/things-women-couldnt-do-50s/

I LOVE adding things like this to my family history stories. Something everyone can relate to.


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment