Friday, November 1, 2013

How to Enter a Correction on 1921 census

Thanks to John D. Reid of Canada's Anglo-Celtic Connections for the following tip:

"From the original census page image click on Index in the bottom left hand corner. It will open up a panel beneath the image. Click on the item you want to correct and fill in the form."

Man this could turn into a full time job for me!! :-))))


No comments:

Post a Comment