Friday, June 1, 2012

Explore the Wonders of the World

Technology is just so great .... when it works. Today is a wonderful example of technology working very well indeed. From Google's homepage, click on 'Wonders of the World' [it's below the search bar]. You can tour 'wonders' from many different parts of the world without ever leaving your home. For me it was fun to 'stroll' around many places I've been to including the fantastically beautiful city of Prague Czech Republic. I can almost taste their beer and schnitzel again. ahhhhhhhhhhh. It also wets my appetite to visit so many other 'wonders of the world' I've not yet seen. Maybe some of your ancestors lived within these sites, or may have passed through on their way to who-knows-where? Enjoy your visits and, as always, Happy Searching! Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment