Saturday, June 9, 2012

Free Webcasts - after Sat. June 9, 2012

I have had a wonderful day today watching genealogy presentations from the comfort of my own home. The first one I watched in my PJs; the second one while eating my lunch; the third one with a wee glass of vino. There were a couple technical glitches, but the presenters handled it all with good humour and worked around the challenges. I especially appreciate this as I've been in that position more times than I can count. Deep breaths all around.

All three sessions that I had chosen to watch were very good. The great thing about this little 'hobby' of ours [yours and mine] is that there is *always* new things to learn, and I learned again today.

Can't wait for tomorrow as I'm registered for three more sessions! I'm also thankful it's turned out to be a rainy weekend here so I don't feel guilty about sitting inside, head phones on, just enjoying these webcasts!! Hope you get a chance to tune in too.

Happy Searching,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment