Friday, February 26, 2016

So You Think You Know MS Word?

Ha!!!! One of my thousands of past jobs was managing a computer training company. Our biggest product was back end Microsoft - meaning we trained people like those working on the SaskTel Help Desk. So I've been pretty comfortable using MS Word, until I sat the latest Legacy webinar with Thomas MacEntee this past week. Sheesh!!! So the response has been so overwhelmingly positive, Legacy has decided to keep it FREE indefinitely. This is great because I forgot to blog about it ... so take it in folks. You will not be sorry. It's called "Getting Started with Microsoft Word". Just scroll down the page until you find it. http://familytreewebinars.com/


Cheers,
Pat
A little weather note: today the high in Victoria BC is to be 11C. Today at my home in Saskatchewan, the high is to be 12C! What?????? hahaha Crazy weather year for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment