Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Critical Thinking & Powers of Reasoning

And now for something completely different [as they say haha].

Post your answers ON this blog. Under my
Cheers,
Pat
to the right you'll see Comments or No comments - click on it and type your answer. I'll give you the correct answer Wednesday 02 October 2018. It's just for fun folks. Play along? Do NOT send your answers to me via email or I'll be buried in a few hours.


Here's your question:
"Can you answer this? There are 5 people in a room, you go in and kill 4 of those 5, how many people actually remain in that room?"

ANSWER
So not one person got it right!! We're still in such a hurry to get to the 'important stuff' haha, that we miss the details. Read the first question!!

Perhaps it's time to start a review of your genealogy documents ... reading more carefully? I'm betting you are still sitting on answers. Every single time I do a review, I find answers I'd missed first time round.

And if you still didn't get it, the answer is "Yes".



Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment