Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Rootstech Videos & Handouts 2015

The videos are at https://rootstech.org/video/4050134760001

And the handouts [syllabus] are here https://rootstech.org/About/syllabus?lang=eng There may be other syllabus submissions available. If anyone finds them, please let me know and I'll share the link(s).


Sorry I've been absent here for some time. I've been reading!! 25 books so far in six weeks ... which means I'm not working, just holidaying. haha I've read mostly some classics to get them off my bucket list. So books like Treasure Island, Brave New World, The Great Gatsby, Madame Bovary, A Tale of Two Cities, Jonathan Livingston Seagull, etc. and now I'm into Great Expectations. Loved them all. I did this a couple years ago too. It's fun, but boy does it eat up your time and I couldn't care less. haha If anyone has suggestions for their best reads please send the titles to me!!!!!!! One unexpected bonus has been the fact most of these old books are on Kindle and FREE. WooHoo!


Cheers,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment