Monday, April 27, 2009

Learning

OK, good sleep in my own bed has helped, but my eyes are telling me I'm still tired - so I'm looking forward to a wee nap this afternoon. I can even feel improvement is this horrid cold that I've been suffering through!

This morning I'm going to continue working on learning how to use this blog. My thinking (and hoping) right now is to perhaps use this to replace my web site - if indeed blogging is going to be easier and faster than the considerable amount of time necessary to maintain my web site. Only time and work will tell.

One of the things I like about blogging is the ability of followers to get notification of any updates I make to the blog. Wouldn't that be cool? Such as when I add/delete/alter class information and all followers of this blog would immediately be notified something new had been added to the blog. So, how would you become a 'follower' of this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment